Part of the Brain Injury Team
Laura is an Associate in the Adult Brain Injury department. She qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and has a wealth of experience in dealing with many types of complex and high value clinical negligence cases. She now works solely on Adult Brain Injury cases and primarily in cases where our client’s brain injury has been caused or contributed to by clinical negligence. A few examples of the types of case Laura can assist with include:
- delay in diagnosis and/or treatment of stroke
- hypoxic brain injury during surgery
- delay in diagnosis and/or treatment of brain infections, such as meningitis or encephalitis
- inadequate emergency hospital treatment following head trauma
- delay in diagnosis and treatment of brain tumours
- inappropriate treatment of pre-eclampsia during childbirth
- substandard neurosurgery
Laura is highly driven to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients so they can rebuild their lives. She takes a calm, common-sense approach to cases and supports her clients throughout the process.
A past client said: “My particular thanks to Laura for her kind and caring approach during this painful experience. She was also efficient, professional and well organised”.
Laura supports brain injury charities such as the The Silverlining Charity and Headway.
- Headway East London
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) – Senior Litigator
- Acquired Brain Injury London member (ABIL)
- UK Acquired Brain Injury Forum (UKABIF)