At Bolt Burdon Kemp we have over 25 years experience of representing people who have suffered serious personal injury. We are recognised as one of the leading firms in this area by the independent Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500.
We are accredited by the Law Society and Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). We are also endorsed and recommended by organisations such as Headway, Child Brain Injury Trust and the Spinal Injuries Association.
We understand that you might need more than legal advice and representation following an accident. That’s why we offer you a more complete service. This includes:
- Expert advice from specialist solicitors
- Access to the best medical experts
- Advice and guidance about welfare benefit application
- Applications for payments of compensation made at the outset and throughout the case
- Funding for private treatment and care for you or your loved one
- No obligation consultations conducted at your home or in hospital
- A range of funding options including “no win, no fee”
Click the video link in the banner image above to see how we helped Emma with her personal injury claim.
For free advice, contact one of Bolt Burdon Kemp’s expert solicitors on 0800 3890 385 or let us assess your claim online.