Spinal Injury Help & Support
Living with a spinal injury can be more difficult if you don’t have a support network around you. Our spinal injury help and support pages contain a variety of resources you can call on when you need it.
We provide information with extra insight to help you learn more about spinal cord injuries, get guidance on rehabilitation and support services you can access, and explore how spinal injury might affect you in your day-to-day.
We’ve also included links to support groups and organisations you can contact to help grow your network and connect with people from a similar background to you who are going through the same thing.
View our help and support pages here:
- The Spinal Injuries Association
- Horatio’s Garden
- CESCI – Cauda Equina Spinal Cord Injury
- Support for young people with a spinal injury – the Back Up Trust
- The Accessible Travel Hub – guidance for travelling with a spinal injury
- Our Going the Extra Mile campaign – exploring the accessibility of London’s transport system for wheelchair users
- Advancements in spinal treatment
- Spinal cord repair and rehabilitation