If you know a child that has been abused, or if you were abused as a child, you may be interested in exploring the child abuse help and support pages listed below.
Browse through for background information into the different actions that constitute child abuse, links to related documentaries and a list of organisations that may be able to help:
- A guide to sexting: child abuse in the digital age
- Our Child Abuse Survivors Film featuring stories by real survivors of abuse
- Apologise Now! – our campaign calling for a legal requirement for perpetrators to apologise to those they’ve abused.
- What is the Association of Child Abuse Lawyers (ACAL) and how do they support survivors?
- Partner organisations and helpful links