Spinal injuries caused by medical treatment
We can help bring a spinal injury claim for both adults and children if you experienced a spinal injury due to negligent medical treatment, or an existing injury is made worse due to negligent treatment. This could include:
- Sub-standard surgical treatment resulting in paralysis or a spinal cord injury
- Paralysis after scoliosis surgery
- Delay in diagnosis or failure to diagnose medical conditions, for example or cauda equina syndrome
- Missed fractures of the neck and back
- Errors when handling patients with neck and back fractures
- Failure to obtain informed consent
- Provision of inadequate advice and information about a treatment or procedure
- Failure to properly treat secondary complications such as .
Our specialist solicitors are experienced in succeeding with these often-complex claims and are sensitive to your particular concerns.
Spinal injuries caused due to an accident
We can help bring a spinal injury claim if you or your child sustained a spinal injury due to an accident. Some examples of accidents that we can bring a spinal injury compensation claim for include:
- Road traffic collisions
- Cycling accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Accidents and injuries at work
- Accidents and injuries in public places
- Horse riding accidents
- Being a victim of a violent crime
Spinal injury claims of this nature are often complex. Our specialist solicitors have years of experience succeeding with these claims and take care to accommodate any particular concerns you want addressing.