Charlotte is a senior solicitor in the Spinal Injury Team at Bolt Burdon Kemp.
Charlotte is passionate about helping those that have suffered a spinal cord injury secure compensation to improve the quality of their lives. She prides herself on being approachable and personable with clients and their families.
Charlotte joined Bolt Burdon Kemp in January 2018 as a paralegal in the military claims team. She later secured a training contract at the firm, gaining experience in various departments, before qualifying as a solicitor in April 2022.
She has experience investigating and litigating high value clinical negligence and personal injury claims. She has developed an excellent understanding of how to manage claims efficiently and successfully. Charlotte also appreciates the pressures involved in litigation for injured clients and their families and does her utmost to make the process as stress free for her clients as possible.
Charlotte assists Alex Dabek, Senior Associate, on a number of cases including:
- negligent delay in diagnosis and treatment of Cauda Equina Syndrome (also known as CES)
- negligent delay in diagnosis and treatment of spinal infections such as discitis
- negligent delay in diagnosis and treatment of spinal tumours
- negligent delay in diagnosis of spinal fractures
- surgical errors including incorrect surgical approaches
- failure to act on post-surgical complications
Charlotte is involved with supporting and raising money for our charity partners and is passionate about supporting the wider spinal cord injury community and raising awareness.
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) – Paralegal