Child Brain Injury Solicitors
An excellent opportunity has arisen for clinical negligence/personal injury solicitors with 0-4 years PQE to join Bolt Burdon Kemp’s specialist Child Brain Injury team. We are recognised as a leading firm in the field of brain injury by Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500 and noted for our expertise and focus on rehabilitation following serious brain injury.
You will be assisting with:
- providing an exceptional, high quality service to our clients;
- handling complex child brain injury claims arising from personal injury or clinical negligence
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic claimant lawyer with 0-4 years PQE in clinical negligence and/or personal injury;
- have an excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and protocols, and have experience of working on high value, multi-track catastrophic clinical negligence and/or personal injury cases and be confident in dealing with sensitive injury issues;
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to developing the business of the firm
In return, we give all our lawyers the opportunity to excel in their chosen field by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience. Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.
If you would like to join us, please email your CV with a covering letter stating your relevant experience/skills, notice period (if applicable) and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org