Part of the Abuse Team
Siobhán is a Senior Associate solicitor in child abuse team at Bolt Burdon Kemp.
Prior to her arrival Siobhán worked on behalf of catastrophically injured clients, undertaking work with clients who had suffered brain and spinal injuries. Seeking a new challenge Siobhán joined Bolt Burdon Kemp in January 2013.
Since her arrival Siobhán has undertaken claims against The Scout Association, the Church of England and various public schools. Recognising her commitment to getting the best for her clients Siobhán was nominated for the Young Achiever of the Year award at the Personal Injury Awards 2011. Siobhán has also been recognised as being “highly committed, with a strong sense of justice” in the 2015/16 Legal 500.
Siobhán was also the Chair of the Board of Trustees of 28 Too Many until October 2017, a UK based anti female genital mutilation (FGM) charity working to end FGM across Africa and the diaspora communities through research, building community networks and international advocacy. 28 Too Many travels to Africa producing reports on the prevalence of FGM as well as advising the UK and international governments on what can be done to bring about a sustainable change to end FGM.
- Former Chair of FGM Charity, 28 Too Many
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Amnesty International
Media contributions and commentary
- Interview with BBC Radio 5 Live, February 2018 – regarding the release of John Worboys
- Interview on the Vanessa Feltz Show, BBC Radio London, February 2018 – giving her opinion on the release of John Worboys
- Interview with Nick Ferrari on LBC, August 2018 – regarding abuse in the Catholic Church