Benefits advice | Bolt Burdon Kemp Benefits advice | Bolt Burdon Kemp

Find your Lawyer

Free call back
Contact us
Round the clock support
Won't shy away from difficult cases
Committed to swiftly progressing claims

Benefits advice

Back to Finances

Claiming disability or employment benefits

There are a number of organisations who can provide advice and support if you need to claim employment or disability benefits. Every individual’s entitlement will be different and depend on their exact circumstances. The rules change regularly so it is best to get advice at the time you need it, to make sure the current rules and your position are taken in to account.

You can check what benefits you may be entitled to on the government website.

Your local council may have a welfare rights adviser who can talk you through your eligibility for any available benefits and explain how to make a claim.

You can find details for your local council by searching here.

Citizens Advice are a helpful source of information about benefits and tax credits. You can find specific information about the benefits and concessions that are available to serving personnel and veterans on their website.

There are also several charities who can also provide advice and assistance with claiming benefits:

Other help available

We’re here to help you.

Want to talk to one of our experienced lawyers? We can call when it suits you for a no-obligation, strictly confidential chat.

Your browser is out of date. Please update your browser.

This site (and many others) provides a limited experience on unsupported browsers and not all functionality will work correctly or look its best.