Complex Injury Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a great NQ – 3 years PQE personal injury solicitor to join our Complex Injury team. We are recognised as a leading firm by Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500.
You will be assisting with:
- providing a high quality service to our clients;
- handling a caseload of complex and challenging multi track personal injury claims, commensurate with experience
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic claimant personal injury lawyer, preferably with some clinical negligence experience;
- have an excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and protocols and experience of working on personal injury and/or clinical negligence cases that have been issued at court;
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to developing the business of the firm
In return, we give all our lawyers the opportunity to excel in their chosen field by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience. Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.
If you would like to join us, please email your CV with a covering letter stating your relevant experience/skills, notice period (if applicable) and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are not accepting applications from agencies for this role.