IT Support Technician
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Technician to join the IT Team at Bolt Burdon Kemp.
At Bolt Burdon Kemp we are committed to helping people who have suffered serious and life-changing injuries.
You will be assisting the IT team with:
- the smooth running of all the systems and will be responsible for dealing with 1st and 2nd line IT support;
- providing internal IT training and support at inductions and on an ongoing basis;
- maintaining documentation and records, testing new enhancements before live implementation and other project related activities
You will ideally:
- have entry level certification (Comptia A+) and experience in IT support. Relevant experience within a law firm would be advantageous, but not essential
- be enthusiastic, hardworking, well organised and have excellent people skills along with good analytical, verbal and written communication skills
In return, we offer the opportunity to excel by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience. Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.
If you would like to join us, please email us with your CV and a covering letter stating your relevant experience/skills, notice period (if applicable) and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not accepting applications from agencies for this role.