An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Clerk to join our Cash Office team.
We are committed to helping people who have suffered serious and life-changing injuries.
You will be assisting with:
- the financial aspects of cases. You will be primarily working in the cash office team and occasionally assisting the costs team,
- processing the firm’s invoices, expenses and petty cash requests,
- general administrative tasks such as keeping files in order, lifting and arranging heavy files and archiving.
You will ideally:
- have an interest in accounts and progressing your career within the finance team in a law firm. Relevant experience in a similar role and / or some understanding of accounts would be advantageous, but not essential,
- be enthusiastic, hardworking, well organised, flexible and have excellent I.T. skills along with good analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
In return, we offer the opportunity to excel by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience. Subject to performance and relevant experience the role will offer successful candidates the opportunity to progress within the team. Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.
If you would like to join us, please email your CV with a covering letter stating your relevant experience/skills, notice period (if applicable) and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are not accepting applications from agencies for this role.