Compliance Administration Assistant
Join one of the UK’s leading serious injury law firms as a Compliance Administration Assistant within the Compliance team.
We are committed to helping people who have suffered serious and life-changing injuries.
You will be assisting with:
- file audits to meet regulations, managing various spreadsheets and running reports;
- responding to staff queries, ensuring reviews are up to date, creation and maintenance of data records;
- arranging inductions and organising regular staff compliance update meetings
You will ideally have:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, a very high level of numerical accuracy and intermediate IT skills (Excel and Word);
- the ability to work against deadlines, commitment to being an exceptional team player, excellent organisation skills and good attention to detail;
- previous compliance experience within a professional services organisation (this is preferable, but not essential)
In return, we offer the opportunity to excel by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience.
Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.
If you would like to join us, please email us your CV and a covering letter stating your relevant experience/skills, notice period (if applicable) and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are not accepting applications from agencies for this role.