Complex Injury Paralegal
Join one of the UK’s leading serious injury claim firms as a paralegal within the specialist Complex Injuries team.
All our lawyers provide a high quality service and are serious about developing their careers with us.
You will be assisting with:
- a caseload of complex and challenging multi track clinical negligence and personal injury claims;
- legal research and marketing campaigns
You will ideally:
- have a 2:1 degree or higher; a strong interest and passion in progressing your legal career within the fields of personal injury and clinical negligence;
- have some previous relevant litigation or legal experience (this will be highly advantageous);
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills
In return, we offer the opportunity to excel by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience.
It is our policy to select the firm’s trainee solicitors from internal applicants only, based on suitability and business needs.
Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.
If you would like to join us, please email us your CV and a covering letter stating your relevant experience/skills, notice period (if applicable) and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not accepting applications from agencies for this role.