Adult Brain Injury Solicitor (2-6 years’ PQE)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a personal injury/clinical negligence solicitor with 2-6 years’ PQE to join Bolt Burdon Kemp’s specialist Adult Brain Injury team. We are recognised as a leading firm in the field of brain injury by Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500 and noted for our expertise and focus on rehabilitation following serious brain injury.
You will be assisting with:
- providing an exceptional, high quality service to our clients;
- handling complex adult brain injury claims arising from personal injury or clinical negligence
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic claimant lawyer with 2 – 6 years’ PQE in personal injury and/or clinical negligence;
- have an excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and protocols, and have experience of working on high value, multi-track catastrophic personal injury and/or clinical negligence cases and be confident in dealing with sensitive injury issues;
- have strong experience and knowledge of advocacy and litigation of high value cases, preferably with experience of care and rehabilitation packages
- have some relevant supervision experience in managing and delegating work to junior members.
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to developing the business of the firm
In return, we give all our lawyers the opportunity to excel in their chosen field by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience. Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.
If you would like to join us, please email your CV with a covering letter stating your relevant experience/skills, notice period (if applicable) and salary expectations to email@example.com.