Join one of the UK’s leading serious injury claim firms as a paralegal within the specialist Abuse department. The team brings civil compensation claims for victims of abuse against the individuals and organisations responsible.
We have the largest team of abuse solicitors in the country and a proven track record of precedent setting cases, including:
- A v Hoare & others, which changed the law of limitation in this area
- GLB v TH, one of the highest ever awards of general damages in this type of claim;
- ABC v West Heath, the first case in which damages were awarded to a claimant for sexting.
You will be assisting with:
- a caseload of complex and challenging abuse compensation claims;
- legal research
You will ideally:
- have some previous relevant litigation or legal experience (this will be highly advantageous),
- have a 2:1 degree or higher; a strong interest and passion in this area of work
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills
In return, we offer the opportunity to excel by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience.
It is our policy to select the firm’s trainee solicitors from internal applicants only, based on suitability and business needs.
Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.
If you would like to join us, please email us your CV and a covering letter stating your relevant experience/skills, notice period (if applicable) and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are not accepting applications from agencies for this role.