Part of the Brain Injury Team
Cheryl is a personal injury solicitor, and a partner in the Child Brain Injury Team at Bolt Burdon Kemp. She has been with the firm since 2004.
Having spent many years representing claimants with a range of life-changing injuries, Cheryl now acts exclusively for children who have suffered brain injuries in accidents.
As a member of the Law Society’s personal injury panel, Cheryl is recognised as an accredited specialist in personal injury law. Cheryl has received further acclaim from two independent guides to the legal profession, The Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners which describe her as:
- “[a] leader in the field of personal injury” – Chambers & Partners, 2016
- “a great strategist, and a genuine believer in her client’s causes”–The Legal 500, 2015
- “Fantastically strategic” – The Legal 500, 2014
- “An efficient and tenacious lawyer.” – The Legal 500, 2013
Cheryl’s clients report that they had “absolute faith from the word go” (Martin Burke) and were “treated with dignity and respect” (Mary Ann Monteith).
Cheryl is extremely passionate about her work on behalf of children with acquired brain injuries, and works in partnership with The Child Brain Injury Trust and she is a member of their London Development Team.
- The Law Society Personal Injury Panel
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (Senior Litigator)
- Child Brain Injury Trust
- UK Acquired Brain Injury Forum